A Naturopathic Approach for Postpartum Health
Baby Blues by Dr. Nancy Lins
This book will teach you how to integrate naturopathic protocols into your life before, during, and after pregnancy. By addressing these main areas, you will create a healthier pregnancy and postpartum period.
- hormonal balance with herbs and natural, bio-identical hormones, if needed;
- nutritional guidance, eating whole foods and mini-meals according to blood type, and drinking adequate amounts of pure water;
- lifestyle changes that implement an exercise and stress reduction program, getting adequate rest and down time;
- emotional support from your partner, friends, family, community, and professionals;
- supplementing with high-quality nutrients to treat any deficiencies; and
- proper laboratory testing with a trained professional for analysis of blood, saliva, urine, stool, or hair as needed.
Much more is included in finding the underlying cause of suboptimal health. This book is a comprehensive approach to perinatal health!
I wrote this book with the hope of reaching women who might otherwise suffer alone and in silence, isolated and thinking she “should” be happy, yet somehow unable to feel happy.
Birth control pills and anti-depressant medications are chemical band aids which mask the symptoms of postpartum imbalances.
Find true healing postpartum with naturopathic medicine.
Baby Bliss is possible!
From Baby Blues to Baby Bliss!
“Giving birth can be one of the most amazing events of a woman’s life. Unfortunately, in our modern day, there are many influences that can make the period after this beautiful time seem dark, dull and depressing. Dr Lins has carefully outlined the cause and the cure of troublesome postpartum times. Baby Blues can help keep the joy going from the birth experience onward!”
Dr. Holly Lucille, ND and TV host